Financial Services and IT Project Management coupled with Fashion and Music define Gayima’s trajectory. She is Co-Founder of the African-inspired lifestyle brand, Amyang Fashun, and a freelance consultant in the fashion & music industries. From the Midwest to Washington, D.C., Gayima now resides in Brooklyn, NY. A graduate of Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business, Gayima’s philosophy is simple:
“When you believe in the work that you have been called to do, it does not feel like work. It is simply living out your purpose. Spend more time living and less time working. Work purposefully.”
Resume Download: Resume_GKanu
Program Managment | Business Management, Start-Up Firms & Media Personalities
Your brand | entity deserves the best resource(s). As a contracted resource, my intention is to execute your vision for your project(s) in a timely fashion with world-class results. My proven track record shows that I can execute. In summary, I have:
- Managed and developed over 60 direct employees in over 10 banking centers for one of the top three financial institutions. Over time this has helped to develop my sense for identifying great talent and cultivating motivated employees to exceed in their roles
- Successfully completed over 250 projects in the digital banking sector that delivered online financial solutions to millions of online banking users throughout the United States
- Selected to authored various training guides and processes as a Small Business Solutions Project Manager due to proven ability to deliver project objectives with less than 3% errors while meeting or exceeding timeline expectations of clients and leadership teams
- Participant in strategy sessions with senior leadership to streamline IT Solutions with potential to provide world-class customer solutions that resulted in net profits of 150% over the previous year
- Business manager + for seven personal brands and start-up firms delivering art and/or fashion with proven growth in social media presence, client growth by over 250% within two years, and social media viral activity every year since 2014
As a program management resource, my diverse skill set is constantly in use within the start-up workspace for new and established firms. With a Bachelor of Science from the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University Bloomington and over 15 years of proven work experience in Financial Services and IT Project Management, I offer a diverse skill set that encompasses management, strategic execution in a start-up culture and an accomplished team highly skilled in the IT and Digital Media Content arenas. I look forward to assisting you with your upcoming initiatives.
Thank you for your interest.